Skin problems such as acne can appear at any age, even in newborns, despite the common belief that acne only occurs during puberty.
|Buy 8 psc.||Save: 12,70 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 5,29 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 1,59 €|
- 100% natural product
- Cold pressed passion fruit seed oil
- For beautiful and healthy skin and hair
Passion fruit is a vine-like plant that blooms with exotic and beautiful flowers and the fruits are edible. Passiflora edulis is a dark purple variety of passion fruit with a rich aroma and flavor about the size of a lemon.
Passiflora edulis looks like an ornamental plant, but its fruits have high medicinal values. They also contain a large amount of vitamin C. The fruit is used as a cardiac tonic, a digestive stimulant, to cool the body, as an anti-asthmatic, to treat bronchitis, as a diuretic and antioxidant. It is one of the plants used in Ayurveda as a sedative, for anxiety, hypertension, etc.
Passion fruit oil for beautiful and healthy skin
Like many other Amazonian superfruits that we use as products for our skin, passion fruit oil is an amazing moisturizer (emollient) that has several benefits:
- Easily penetrates the skin, deeply moisturizes, reduces dryness.
- Works wonderfully on dry and chapped skin. Contains lycopene, which improves skin tone and promotes collagen production.
- Balances skin moisture and helps reduce oiliness.
- Has a beneficial effect on acne, rashes and other skin problems. It supplies the skin with linoleic acid, the amount of which is usually less in people with acne-prone skin.
- Acts as an antioxidant, preventing the adverse effect of free radicals on the skin.
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Passion fruit seed oil can be used on a variety of skin types as part of your daily skin care and makeup routine. You can also mix it with your moisturizer to create an antioxidant barrier against the environment and seal in moisture for longer.
Passion fruit oil is very rich in essential fatty acids. It contains nearly 70% linoleic acid along with oleic, palmitic and stearic acids.
The protective properties of linoleic acid against ultraviolet and X-ray irradiation have been proven. This makes it an extremely important factor in the fight against and prevention of skin cancer.
Linoleic acid deficiency manifests itself with symptoms such as dry hair and hair loss, difficult wound healing.
Prolonged lack of acid can disrupt the protective functions of the skin and thus increase the tendency to eczema, inflammation, itching and various other skin problems.
Tocopherols (vitamin E)
Passion fruit seed oil of "Zdravnitza" contains a large amount of tocopherols (vitamin E). Vitamin E protects cells from oxidative damage by neutralizing harmful molecules and free radicals. UV light and sun exposure reduce vitamin E levels in the skin, which can be balanced by topical application if necessary. Thus, we can restore the freshness of the skin and eliminate the signs of aging caused by the harmful influence of the environment.
Passion fruit oil for beautiful and healthy hair
Passion fruit oil contains a large amount of nutrients and vitamins that support hair health. Among the useful substances contained in the oil are:
- Phosphorus - helps prevent dandruff, promotes hair strength and growth.
- Vitamin A - promotes hair growth, prevents damage caused by any extreme weather conditions, incl. cold and rain as well as heat from the sun.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and flavonoids - work together to improve hair growth as well as protect against the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin K and potassium - this combination improves the health of the hair and its roots, making the bulbs more firmly rooted in the scalp and preventing loosening.
- Calcium - improves hair strength and improves its appearance.
Passion fruit seed oil is extremely easy to use. Simply put a few drops on your fingers and rub into roots and scalp. It is recommended to apply the oil after a shower on dry skin.
For dry and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and protects against drying.
100% cold pressed passion fruit seed oil.
Contains no additives or harmful substances. Does not contain alcohol! Does not contain colorings and preservatives!
PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL
For direct application on the skin or in combination with other natural oils. Apply to clean skin and dry skin.
Drop 2-3 drops on the fingers and apply with light massaging movements on the skin.
Passion fruit seed oil of "Zdravnitza"can be used as an additive to - face and body creams, shower gels, sunscreen products, shampoos and conditioners, etc.
External use only!
Packaging: 50 ml in a dark glass bottle with a glass dropper