Helps create a protective mechanism of the body by stimulating phagocytosis and increasing the phagocytosis coefficient. It helps to reduce the risk of everyday infections in adults and children. Helps to alleviate allergic conditions. Affects beneficial dermatological conditions. There are no side effects and does not lead to the development of resistance.
Septilin has a beneficial effect as a daily dietary supplement and in:
- Chronic recurrent infections, especially in children.
- General infections of the upper respiratory tract, wounds, boils, etc.
- Chronic infections of the ears, nose and throat, otorra (ears), mastoiditis, sinusitis, tonsillitis.
- Allergic rhinitis, common cold and chronic nasal cataracts.
- Interactive dermatoses such as endogenous and infectious dermatitis, eczema, acne vulgaris (pus type).
- Rheumatic and septic conditions such as pyoderma, furonolosa, carbunculus, fistula, and aphthic stomatitis.
- General, acute and intense infections.
Ingredients in 1 tablet:
Balsamodendron mukul (Purified) - 0.162 g
Conch shell calx - 32 mg
Maharasnadi quath - 65 mg
Tinospora cordifolia - 49 mg
Rubia cordifolia - 32 mg
Emblica officinalis - 16 mg
Moringa pretygosperma - 16 mg
Glycyrrhiza glabra - 6 mg
For adults: 2 tablets three times a day, orally.
For children: 1 tablet three times a day.
No side effects have been reported with long-term administration of Septilin, but it is recommended that it be avoided by women during the first months of pregnancy. There is no problem, however, that Septilin will accept women during breastfeeding.
Packing: 40 tablets