In Eastern medicine, ancient doctors often treated with magical drinks. One of them was freshly squeezed beetroot, apple and ginger juice. This magical drink literally raised weak, sick, exhausted people.
Beetroot is a type of root vegetable. Its roots are dark red and are eaten boiled or raw, cut into a salad. It is also used to make borscht, especially in Eastern Europe.]
Beetroot ranks among the healthiest drinks that the beak knows. In ancient times, in addition to food, it was also used as a medicine. The ancient Romans used beet juice against fever and constipation. Beet leaves are high in oxalates, which are involved in the formation of kidney stones.
- Contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. Beetroot juice is high in vitamins C and B6, thorium, manganese, betaine and potassium.
- Natural source of phytonutrients called betalenes.
- Has a beneficial effect on lowering blood pressure.
- Natural, detoxifying drink. Cleanses the liver of toxins and stimulates the liver cells.
- Slows down the aging process and maintains skin health.
- Has a beneficial effect on lowering blood sugar.
BIO red beet juice 98.8%, BIO acerola puree, BIO lemon juice.
Nutritional values per 100 ml:
Energy: 156 kJ / 37 kcal
Fat: <0.5 g
of which saturated: <0.1 g
Carbohydrates: 8.0 g
of which sugars: 7.5 g
Protein: 1.1 g
For direct consumption. Shake before use!
Once opened, store in a refrigerator and consume within 5 days.
Packing: 700 ml in glass bottle