Preparations from the flowers or fruits of elderberry (Sambucus nigra) have laxative and diuretic properties and are therefore highly recommended in weight loss diets.
- 100% natural product
- Cold pressed elderberry juice with agave
- Sugar Free
- Suitable for the whole family
Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a shrub or tree with spreading branches and a white porous core. The leaves are unpaired with 2-3 pairs of leaflets, 20 cm long. The individual leaflets are ovate or oblong, pointed, apical complex thyroid-like inflorescences. They have a 5-toothed calyx, a yellowish-white corolla, which is composed of 5 fused at the base, widely obtuse corolla leaves. Stamens 5, with large yellow anthers.
The fruits and flowers of the elderberry are used for medicinal purposes!
- in respiratory tract irritation, colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis cough;
- for gastrointestinal and liver diseases;
- inflammation of the kidneys and bladder;
- rheumatism, gout and others.
- Folk medicine prescribes elderberry and in case of blood pressure, shortness of breath, difficulty in stealing and bleeding;
- fruits - as a strengthening agent and in the case of neuralgia.
Cold pressed elderberry fruit (90%), organic agave syrup (10%), antioxidant: citric acid.
Does not contain colorants, flavorants and preservatives!
Nutritional values per 100 ml:
Energy: 290 kcal / 1216 KJ
Protein: 1 g
Fat: 0 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
of which sugars: 9.5 g
Take 15 to 30 ml daily dissolved in 200 ml of water or juice. Suitable for diabetics.
Shake before use! Once opened, store in a refrigerator.
Excessive use can have a laxative effect.
Pakcing: 285 ml