- 100% organic product
- GMO Free! Chemicals Free! Pesticides Free!
Camu Camu is a shrub that grows in the humid tropical rainforests of the Amazon and is the richest natural source of vitamin C that exists in nature. Contains 30 to 50 times more vitamin C than oranges and other citrus fruits.
Camu Camu can be found in the western and central regions of the Amazon Basin, near water sources and swamps. Its colors are small and white, with a sweet and pleasant scent.
Besides the huge amount of vitamin C, Camu Camu contains beta-carotene, iron, calcium, potassium, vitamin B, flavonoids and tannins, fiber and protein. It also contains enough phosphorus, protein, leucine, serine, thiamine, valine, elagic acid, phosphorus. The combination of minerals and vitamins subjected to the energy activity of this plant allows it to maintain or even enhance its beneficial functions once it has penetrated into our body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves vision.
- It powers the brain.
- Improves blood.
- It supplies the uterus.
- Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, helps against migraines and headaches.
- Regulates weight and metabolism.
- Rich in antioxidants - suppresses the action of the DPPH radical.
- It slows down the natural aging.
- Maintains skin young.
- Prevents viral infections.
- Maintains strong collagen, joints and ligaments.
- Improves lung health.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Maintains the functions of the brain, eyes, heart, liver and skin.
100% raw, BIO Camu Camu powder.
Recommended daily dose: 1 tsp. per day
Camu Camu can be used as a supplement to juices, cocktails, raw ice cream, raw desserts or simply to drinking water.
Example: Dissolve one teaspoon of Camu Camu powder in a bottle of water after shaking and drinking water distributed throughout the day.
Packing: 100 g