Guarana is an evergreen twining shrub whose fruits contain seeds rich in guaranine, a caffeine-like substance. It is this that gives the specific properties of this super food.
Guarana has an invigorating effect and a stimulating effect that gives a feeling of reducing physical and mental fatigue, increasing endurance, increasing concentration and memory. It also contains theobromine, a substance characteristic of cocoa beans.
Guarana has traditionally been used as a stimulant and tonic herb. It is most often prepared as an invigorating drink.
- a natural substitute for coffee, contains caffeine in a more digestible form than it;
- intellectual and physical stimulation;
- increases mood, work capacity, libido;
- stimulates exchange processes; reduces appetite;
- increases the tone of the muscles and vascular walls;
- promotes the removal of retained fluids from the body, actively participates in the fight against cellulite;
- source of catecholamines, magnesium, vitamin K;
- has a proven tonic effect on the body and mind;
- improves mental functions;
- suppresses the feeling of fatigue;
- stimulates lipolysis (fat breakdown);
- increases the volume of blood vessels;
- relaxes the smooth muscles of the bronchi in the lung.
Organic Guarana powder.
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy: 1353 kJ / 322 kcal
Fat: 2.9 g
of which saturated: 0.5 g
Carbohydrates: 47 g
of which sugars: 2.2 g
Fiber: 27 g
Protein: 14 g
Salt: 0.1 g
Caffeine: 3.5 g
Take 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram) one to three times a day. It can be added to juice, smoothies or yogurt.
Packing: 200 g