How to be healthier when we meet the flu and flu viruses? Bulgarian folk medicine relies on classic herbs: linden blossom, chamomile, sea buckthorn, horseradish. "Zdravnitza" has selected the 10 most popular recipes with vitamin teas.
- 100% natural product
- Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
- Made in Bulgaria
Chamomile is an annual herbaceous plant. The stem is upright, up to 50 cm high. The whole plant and especially the colored baskets have a pleasant pleasant smell and a sharp, palpable taste. Blooms from May to August.
Chamomile is a plant, and most of the plants can heal. Chamomile tea is very popular in a number of countries. The healing properties of this tea have long been known. The benefits of chamomile tea have been the subject of research for more than 30 years.
Application and useful properties:
- in inflammation of the digestive system
- for diseases of the upper respiratory tract, as a sedative
- inflammation of the lining of the mouth, gums, throat, toothache
- for gastritis, enteritis, colitis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer
- external conjunctivitis rinses, hemorrhoids, wet eczema, sweating of the legs
- external rinses for painful and difficult healing wounds
- inhalation of influenza, pharyngitis, laryngitis
- for painful menstruation
In Bulgarian folk medicine it is used in inflammation of the kidneys and bladder, insomnia, headache, jaundice, gout, gout, rheumatism, epilepsy, hemorrhoids, hysteria, difficulty in urinating and urinating blood, mouth ulcers, dyspnoea, jaundice, painful menstruation.
Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
Method of preparation:
Pour a filter bag with 250 ml of boiling water and leave for about 5 minutes. Sweetening is optional. It is advisable to use natural sweeteners such as sevia or maple syrup.
Packing: 20 filter bags x 1.2 g