St. John's wort has a variety and many useful properties. Helps the body with inflammatory diseases of the digestive system and has a beneficial effect on depression, exhaustion and more.
- 100% natural product
- Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
- Made in Bulgaria
St. John's wort is a perennial herb, highly branched, nose, high 30-100 cm high. The leaves are opposite, without stems, oval-elliptic, 1-3 cm long. The flowers are yellow, gathered at the top of the stem in the inflorescence. The stomachs are many, basically clothed in 3 bundles. The fruit is a three-lane box. Blooms May - September.
Application and useful properties:
- Inflammatory diseases of the digestive organs
- digestive disorders - ulcerative stomach and duodenal disease
- acute and chronic gastritis, enterocolitis, burning, indigestion, diarrhea
- burns, contaminated purulent and slowly healing wounds on skin and mucous membranes
- in patients with depression, sciatic nerve inflammation, neurological complaints, exhaustion after severe illness
St. John's wort is used as an aid in haemostasis, acts as a clamp. Helps in the treatment of diabetes, gastritis, colitis and ulcer.
St. John's wort (Hypericum Perforatum)
Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
Method of preparation:
Pour a filter bag with 250 ml of boiling water and leave for about 5 minutes. Sweetening is optional. It is advisable to use natural sweeteners such as sevia or maple syrup.
Packing: 20 filter bags x 1.2 g