St. John's wort has a variety and many useful properties. Helps the body with inflammatory diseases of the digestive system and has a beneficial effect on depression, exhaustion and more.
St. John's wort has a variety of very useful properties - anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, astringent and anti-ulcer action, toning the nervous system, enhanced haemostatic effect of improving blood flow to the heart muscle, increase cardiac slight increase in blood pressure, diuretic effect.
Beneficial in the detoxification of the body and the liver.
St. John's wort has a favorable effect on:
- Inflammatory diseases of the digestive organs;
- Indigestion - ulcers of the stomach and duodenum;
- Acute and chronic gastritis, enterocolitis, indigestion, diarrhea;
- Burns, purulent contaminated and slow healing wounds in skin and mucous membranes;
- In patients with depression, inflammation of sciatic nerve, neurological pain in exhaustion after severe illness.
1 capsule contains 260 mg St. John's wort (Hypericum Perforatum).
Content per daily dose: 260 mg St. John's wort (Hypericum Perforatum).
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement take one capsule a day with water between meals.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking prescription drugs, including pills for birth control, consult a medical professional before taking this product. This product can make skin and eyes photosensitive. Avoid prolonged exposure to natural sunlight or solarium. Discontinue use if you notice redness or inflammation of the skin.
Packing: 100 capsules x 260 mg