- 100% natural product
- Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
- Made in Bulgaria
Thyme is a perennial herb or semi-shrub with creeping or sloping stems and ascending flowering branches up to 20 cm high. The flowers are pink, purple or white, gathered in inflorescences. The cups and the wreath are two-mouth. Blooms in June-September.
Thyme can safely be called a cure for everything. Due to the rich content of essential oil it has an extinguishing, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic action. It has a pain relieving effect.
Application and useful properties:
- expectorant, bronchodilator and disinfectant
- chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, dry and spastic cough
- in pulmonary diseases
- chronic gastritis and stomach ulcer, stomach and intestine colic
- Flatulence, diarrhea, tooth decay, intestinal parasites, stomach ulcer
- in case of nervousness, insomnia, headache, malnutrition
- for intestinal parasitic diseases (trichinosis, trichoephalosis, ankylosingomiasis)
- in weakened heartbeat, dyspnea of nervous soil, epilepsy, lack of appetite, anemia, stomach acid, insomnia, diarrhea
Thyme acts antiseptically and helps against any inflammation of the skin.
Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
Method of preparation:
Pour a filter bag with 250 ml of boiling water and leave for about 5 minutes. Sweetening is optional. It is advisable to use natural sweeteners such as sevia or maple syrup.
Packing: 20 filter bags x 1.2 g