- 100% natural herbal product
- According to a recipe by Prof. M. Tsvetkov
- Produced in Bulgaria
"With great pleasure, I want to introduce my nine-component herbal tea. created this healing tea as a result of my 45 - year practice in cases of kidney, urinary tract, and bladder disease. In this tea I gathered the natural power of Bulgarian herbs."
Tea improves kidney function and prevents them from forming stones and grit. It helps significantly to eliminate the concretes after their breakdown into the kidneys and the urinary tract. Extremely effective in acute and chronic pyelonephritis and cystitis. It enhances immunity, stimulates diuresis and regenerates tissues.
The daily intake of "TherapyTea" by Prof. M. Tsvetkov improves kidney cleansing. In patients with elevated levels of urea and creatinine, it has a beneficial effect. Thanks to its powerful plant combination, Prof. M. Tsvetkov's "TherapyTe"a is extremely effective and proven in long-term practice.
Nine component herbal tea that promotes kidney and urinary function.
Extremely effective for:
- Nephrolithiasis (stones and pansy) of the kidneys and urinary tract.
- After breaking stones in the kidneys and the urinary tract.
- Acute and chronic pyelonephritis and cystitis;
- Increases immunity.
- Stimulates diuresis.
- Wild liquorice (Hb. Astr. Glycyphyllos)
- Bearberry (Fol. Uvae Ursi)
- Lingonberry (Fol. Vitis Idaeae)
- Linseed (Sem Lini)
- Liquorice (Rad. Liquiritide)
- Horsetail (Hb. Equiseti)
- Birch (Fol. Betulae)
- Comfrey (Rad. Symphyti)
- Sour Cherry (Stip. Carasorum)
Method of preparation:
Herbal tea should be properly prepared to get the most out of it. Always use fresh water!
In 1 liter of boiling water add 2 tsp tea. After 5 minutes switch off the hotplate. Let it get hot for 10 minutes. Carefully straighten. That amount is enough for the whole day. It is consumed before a meal or 2-3 hours after a meal.
In aggravated conditions, it is advisable to drink 3-4 teacups per day for 1 month.
The prophylactic dose is 2-3 teacups for 2 months.
Packing: 75 g