|Buy 8 psc.||Save: 12,83 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 5,35 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 1,60 €|
The effect of boswellia is due to the high content of allantoin in it, which has the ability to stimulate the formation of new healthy cells in the affected tissues. Furthermore, the acid in the boswellia successfully block the synthesis of leukotrienes. These are hormone-like substances, which are one of the key factors for the development of inflammatory processes.
Boswellia helps for better mobility and flexibility of joints, stimulate cartilage, has a beneficial effect on the connective tissue, tones muscles, improves blood circulation in the affected areas.
Boswellia or Indian frankincense is a plant that occupies a prominent place in ayurvedic medicine and is respected because of the huge benefits that it has on health. Bosveliyata a large tree separating aromatic resins from which we get the main impacts of this research rastenie.Savremenni fully confirm the qualities of the herb as a powerful tool to relieve muscle and joint pain due to arthritis, osteoarthritis and other rheumatic diseases and respiratory and digestive disorders.
The main benefits that are well known and scientifically substantiated
- An important place in Ayurvedic medicine where tribute for its anti-inflammatory properties without side effects
- Agent, soothing muscle and joint pain resulting from arthritis, osteoarthritis and other rheumatic diseases
- Beneficial effect on connective tissue and noticeably improves mobility without causing stomach discomfort.
- Alpha-, beta acids in the boswellia and polysaccharides are the main bioactive constituents of a plant, having an analgesic effect, responsible for a positive result, by inhibiting secretion of hormones responsible for pain. They localize inflammation, stimulate cartilage tissue, improve blood circulation in the affected areas and help repair blood vessels damaged by inflammation.
- No side effects such as stomach ulcers, irregular heartbeat or unstable blood pressure.
- Rejuvenates the skin, causing cell regeneration, increases the sebum secretion in dry skin, which is especially important for fresh and kind.
- Soothes reddened skin and accelerates the healing. The beneficial effects of the plant on the skin due to its antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Because of its revitalizing effect, it is often used in various cosmetic products and perfumes. Resin of boswellia than useful, and is very pleasant flavor.
Boswellia extract (Boswellia Serrata P.E), Boswellic acid standardized > 65%
Content in 2 capsules (daily dose):
Boswellia extract (Boswellia Serrata P.E) - 1000 mg
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, gelatin capsule.
Does not contain lactose, starch, artificial flavors and sweeteners!
Twice daily take 1 capsule after meals with a glass of water.
Not recommended in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not recommended for use by pregnant women, nursing mothers and persons under 18 years of age.
Packing: 60 capsules
7,56 € -15% 8,90 €
Incense (Boswellia), essential oil, Bioherba, 10 ml
Konosan - Hemp rope against pain
Aloe Vera juice with honey, AboPharma, 1 liter
Boswellia, incense balm, Medosan, 100 ml
Hemp seeds, hulled, Zdravnitza, 200 g
Stresovital, herbal drops, nervous disorders and stress, Biovital, 100 ml
Kudzu - root, Bioherba, 100 capsules
Cephagraine, migraine and sinusitis, Charak, 100 tablets
Marine Collagen, Zdravnitza, 60 capsules
Pigmento, against vitiligo, Charak, 75 tablets