Magnesium cream made at home is a perfect way to get magnesium. Can be used for the whole body. Magnesium cream is a painkiller ointment.
|Buy 10 psc.||Save: 15,35 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 5,12 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 1,53 €|
Magnesium chloride - Dietary Supplement!
Magnesium chloride is a natural form of magnesium present in the seas and oceans. When dissolved in water, magnesium chloride becomes ionic form - excellent, highly absorbable source of magnesium in the body.
The magnesium chloride of high purity (eg. Pharmacopoeia quality) is a great source of magnesium for the human body and can be used for:
- Oral supplementation (dissolved in water);
- Adding to water for bathing / soaking in a tub or other container;
- Transdermal - homemade magnesium oil.
Magnesium chloride is a cofactor in over 300 enzyme systems in the body and contributes to:
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- Electrolyte balance;
- Normal metabolism and energy production;
- Functioning of the nervous system;
- Normal protein synthesis;
- Normal psychological function;
- The formation of bone tissue;
- Maintain healthy teeth;
- The process of cell division;
- Control of blood sugar levels.
Magnesium chloride hexahydrate (pharmacopoeia quality)
Content in the daily dose:
Adults: 180 mg
Children: 90 mg
For adults and children over 14 years: 1500 mg (1 coffee spoon)
For children over 6 years: 750 mg (1/2 coffee spoon)
Be taken dissolved in water or other liquid.
Food supplement! Do not exceed the recommended dose living rooms! Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet! Keep out of reach of children! Store in a dry place in a tightly sealed container!
Packing: 500 g