Zinc, selenium and vitamin D are increasingly recommended and sought after, especially in the current difficult situation, but do we know enough about it? Do we know how to take it?
Zinc is a metal that belongs to the group of "essential microelements". Small amounts of zinc are necessary for human health. Zinc is necessary for the proper growth and maintenance of the human body.
The food supplement is used as a dietary aid, which:
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system;
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress;
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis and protein synthesis;
- contributes to the normal metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids;
- contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients and Vitamin A;
- contributes to normal cognitive function;
- contributes to maintaining the normal condition of the bones, skin, hair and nails;
- contributes to normal fertility and reproduction;
- has a role in the process of cell division;
- contributes to maintaining normal levels of testosterone in the blood;
- contributes to maintaining normal vision.
Ingredients in 1 capsule:
Zinc - 15 mg
sunflower oil, gelatin, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, zinc (such as zinc sulphate), glycerin. Colors - caramel and titanium dioxide.
As a food supplement for adults, take one capsule a day with food.
Packing: 60 sofgel capsules