Trikatu contains three herbs that are beneficial for digestive ailments. The piperine in Long Pepper and Black Pepper helps digest fatty foods, and break down proteins. Black Pepper also reduces abdominal spasms and increases the absorption of nutrients. Ginger reduces the symptoms of functional dyspepsia such as abdominal pain and discomfort.
- Trikatu stimulates appetite and promotes healthy digestion.
- Piperine and ginger, the active ingredients of Trikatu, stimulate the enzyme activity responsible for healthy digestion.
- Stimulates the release of bile juices from the liver, which is vital for digestion and digestion.
- Calms the digestive system by relieving the swelling of the abdomen and burping.
Trikatum has a beneficial effect on:
- loss of appetite
- swelling in the abdomen
Daily dose composition (2 capsules):
- Trikatu - 500 mg
- Piper longum - 166.6 mg
- Zingiber officinale: 166.6 mg
Other ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium stearate, talc, aerosil.
1 capsule twice a day after a meal.
Do not take during pregnancy and lactation. Not recommended for children under the age of 14. Do not use in allergies to any of the ingredients.
Packing: 60 capsules
SOS pure skin - gel, for problematic skin, Radika, 100 ml
AyurSlim, healthy weight, Himalaya, 60 capsules
Honeycomb, natural, Ambrozia, 200 g
Cognihelth, brain health, ayurvedic supplement, Charak, 60 capsules
Garlic oil, pure, Zdravnitza, 50 ml
Propolis tincture, non-alcoholic, Zdravnitza, 30 ml
Arthrella, joint support, ayurvedic supplement, Charak, 60 capsules
Reosto, healthy bones, Himalaya, 60 tablets
Bovine gelatin, for healthy joints, Zdravnitza, 400g
Black seed oil, cold pressed, Zdravnitza, 60 capsules