The combined flower elixir is a herbal base for making a drink by diluting it with water, juice, milk, tea and more.
Elixir against Dependencies:
- For those who complain and suffer from their obsessions, addictions and harmful habits.
- Assist the release of it by stimulating the will and mobilizing the inner forces to resist temptation.
- Used in various types of addiction - alcohol, drug, narcotic, nicotine, gambling, etc.
- Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria): 0.5 mg
- Centaury (Centaurium erythraea): 0.5 mg
- Chicory (Cichorium intybus): 0.5 mg
- Cherry plum (Prunus cerasifera): 0.5 mg
- Forest apple (Malus sylvestris): 0.5 mg
- Walnut (Juglans regia): 0.5 mg
- Horse-chestnut (Aesculus hipp): 0.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Water, ethanol - 40%.
A combination of single elixirs obtained as an aqueous extract of the colors of wild plants from environmentally friendly areas prepared in strict accordance with Dr. Bach's original prescription. The color qualities are captured in color water (clear spring water, where they were submerged under certain conditions), then stored in 40% vol. and are passed on to humans in the form of elixirs.
Elixirs are certified in the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency.
Take 12 drops dissolved in 20-30 ml of water in the morning and in the evening. The solution is taken orally daily.
Along with the elixer, you may continue to take other prescribed medicines.
Flower elixirs are an entirely natural product and can be used by all ages.
The take-up of the elixir does not pose any risk, nor is it known to be intolerant or incompatible with other drugs or therapies.
Store in a dry and cool place protected from direct sunlight.
Packing: 30 ml in a glass vial with a dropper.