Mustard always supports primarily the digestive tract. The effectiveness of mustard seeds is not to be underestimated. They are useful when the pancreas or liver is not working at its full potential.
|Buy 12 psc.||Save: 13,63 €|
|Buy 6 psc.||Save: 4,54 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 1,14 €|
- 100% natural product
- Cold pressed mustard seed oil
- Does not contain additives or harmful substances
- Produced in Bulgaria
Mustard seeds (Semen Sinapis) is the herb most widely used in modern herbal medicine and folk medicine.
Mustard seeds powder are extremely beneficial for human health. This small seeds contain Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, calcium and more.
In folk medicine, mustard seed is used in colds and as an appetite-stimulating agent to increase the secretion of gastric juice. It also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Mustard seed oil
Mustard oil is not just a highly nourishing product, but also a perfect remedy with a wide range of therapeutic effects.
The oil obtained from mustard seeds is one of the most useful oils. It is a good antiseptic and contains a large amount of vitamins: A, B6, D, E, L, P, PP. Mustard oil improves immunity, strengthens the heart and protects against atherosclerosis.
In addition to many vitamins, mustard oil contains magnesium, sulfur, sodium, potassium, calcium. The combination of these ingredients significantly improves the functions of the liver and gallbladder. Mustard oil also contains glycosides, tocopherols, phospholipids and sinigrin. This "bouquet" of useful elements not only improves metabolism, but also slows down the aging process and helps to reduce body weight.
Mustard oil contains beta-sitosterol, whose properties increase the amount of leukocytes, erythrocytes and hemoglobin in the blood.
Mustard oil is rich in natural antibiotics, which is why it has bactericidal and anthelmintic action. Mustard oil is successfully used in the fight against gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and cold diseases.
Mustard oil is an excellent source of fat-soluble vitamins, including:
- Vitamin A - promotes the growth of the body and strengthens the immune system;
- Vitamin K and P - improves the strength and elasticity of capillaries;
- Vitamin B6 - plays an important role in metabolic processes and amino acid synthesis;
- Vitamin PP - improves the absorption of carbohydrates, participates in tissue respiration and has a vasodilating effect;
- Carotene - has a wonderful effect on the general health of the body;
- Vitamin D and E - Mustard oil contains about 1.5 times more vitamin D than sunflower oil and over 4 times more vitamin E (vitamin of youth). Both vitamins support metabolic processes in the body and protect against oxygen starvation. Vitamin E helps lower bad cholesterol and plays an indispensable role in all reproductive processes.
Mustard oil is successfully used to increase immunity, stimulates the overall development of the body, helps breastfeeding in nursing mothers. Mustard oil increases the body's resistance to infections, has antistatic and bactericidal properties.
Mustard seed oil in cosmetics
Mustard seed oil has antifungal and bactericidal properties. This makes mustard oil an excellent remedy for:
When applied to the skin, mustard oil is quickly and deeply absorbed, thus contributing to the active nourishment, softening, cleansing, hydration of the skin and last but not least perfectly protects the skin from premature aging and wrinkles.
Mustard oil can also be used as a massage oil. Mustard seed oil removes skin irritations and has a slightly warming property.
To prevent hair loss and graying, it is recommended to regularly rub mustard oil into the hair roots.
100% pure, cold pressed mustard seed oil (Sinapis alba).
Alcohol Free! Gluten free!
Take 1 to 3 teaspoons daily before meals. The intake of oil can be combined with water, juice, yogurt or other liquid.
Mustard oil is cold pressed and does not contain additional substances, so it can be added to salads, cold dishes, desserts and more.
Mustard seed oil of "Zdravnitza" can be used as a cosmetic product for direct application on the skin or in combination with other vegetable oils or as an additive to various cosmetic masks, creams, lotions and more.
Mustard oil should not be used by:
- people suffering from gastritis, enterocolitis, gastric and duodenal ulcers;
- when applied externally (massage) may cause allergic reactions in case of high skin sensitivity.
Packing: 250 ml in dark glass bottle