Pure Peppermint Essential Oil of "Paradise Lavender" is a natural product inspired by nature.
Peppermint Essential Oil of "Paradise Lavender " has a number of beneficial properties, including:
- Calms and relaxes muscles, especially those of the back and head;
- It has a beneficial effect on joint pain - massage with a combination of peppermint and lavender oil;
- Improves concentration;
- Effective for colds, flu, inflammation of the upper respiratory tract / runny nose and bronchitis /.
- Increases the body's immunity and resistance to colds.
- Natural insect repellent - ticks, ants, cockroaches, spiders, mosquitoes, mice, lice;
- Hair growth - Peppermint oil is used in many high quality anti-hair loss products. It is able to thicken and nourish damaged hair;
- Reduces dizziness and urge to vomit (inhalations).
Mentha Piperita Oil, D-Limonene.
For body massage: 10 drops mixed with 50 ml. base oil to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
For aroma lamp: put 5-8 drops on 15 sq.m.
For compresses as an aid high body temperature: put a teaspoon of base oil (olive, almond or coconut) in a glass and add 1 drop of peppermint oil. Stir and apply the mixture in the form of a compress on the feet, hands and back of the neck.
For inhalations for colds and rhinitis: add 1-3 drops of oil to 2 liters of boiling water.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water! Make sensitivity test before use. Do not use the product if there is a rash or redness! Do not use in case of oil allergy. Do not use by children under 6 years of age. Do not use in the first months of pregnancy and after an abortion!
Attention! Highly concentrated product! Do not use undiluted oil. For external use only!
Packing: 10 ml