Quercetin belongs to a group of plant compounds called flavonoids. These substances act as "cleansers" (antioxidants) in our body and absorb and destroy free radicals
- Natural bioflavonoid from the Siberian larch bark
- Supports the work of the heart and blood vessels
- Produced in Russia
The condition of blood vessels and capillaries plays an important role in the health of the whole organism, especially the cardiovascular system.
Dihydroquercetin is a bioflavonoid derived from the Siberian larch bark. Dihydroquercetin protects vascular walls, prevents lipid peroxidation processes and promotes metabolic processes. This bioflavonoid has the ability to support and maintain the strength and elasticity of blood vessels and capillaries to support blood circulation.
- Improves and promotes the functional state of the cardiovascular system;
- Reduces blood viscosity and improves blood circulation;
- Maintains normal physiological functions of the bronchi and lungs;
- Regulates heart rhythm, blood pressure and cholesterol.
Composition of 1 tablet:
Dihydroquercetin (Siberian larch extract) - 25 mg
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, calcium stearate, silicon dioxide, anti-caking agents.
For adults: 1 tablet per day with food.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not to be taken by pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Packing: 20 tablets