Although rosehip is an excellent natural remedy for colds, it should be used with caution. Let's see how to prepare the optimal dose for a pregnant woman.
Rosehip oil is extracted from rosehip seeds by the cold pressing method. This means that the oil is a 100% pure natural product that contains only natural highly effective biological ingredients (vitamins, fatty acids, antioxidants, and bioflavonoids) that are extremely important for our health.
Rosehip oil is the only vegetable oil that contains natural look unique health complex:
- Natural vitamin A
- Natural fatty acids: omega-3 (33%), omega-6 (44%), omega-9 (14%)
Beneficial effects and application:
1. The immune system - strengthens and activates immune functions and defenses in malnutrition and adverse weather (autumn-winter) conditions.
2. The nervous system - to overcome stress in mental disorders, seasonal disorders, depression, anxiety and others.
3. Cardiovascular System - to improve heart function, wound blood vessels, improving blood flow and blood pressure.
4. The main brain - to support mental activity.
5. The thyroid and pancreas
6. Biological membranes in all organs and tissues
7. Antioxidant protective functions of the organism
8. Prevention of cancer, macular degeneration and all diseases associated with a deficiency of essential fatty acids in food intake.
9. Health and regeneration of the skin, bones and nails - by delaying aging (anti-aging effect)
For a beneficial effect on the immune system, bone system, brain, optimal balance of fatty acids, water in the skin, nails, hair, kidneys, visual analyzer and biological membranes of other organs and tissues, thyroid and pancreas, as well as on antioxidant protective functions of the body.
- Cold pressed rosehip seed oil (Rosa Canina L.) - 50%
- Grape seed oil (Vitis Vinifera) - 41.1%
- Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3
Contents in daily dose (2 capsules):
- Oleic acid: 106 mg
- Linolenic acid: 106 mg
- Linoleic acid: 322 mg
- Vitamin E: 52 mg
- Vitamin K1: 52 μg
- Vitamin D3: 10 μg
Energy value of daily dose: 4.2 kcal / 20.7 kJ
Take 1 capsule 2 times a day - morning and evening before meals.
Do not exceed the recommended dose! Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet! Do not use by children under 12, pregnant and lactating women!
Packing: 100 capsules х 300 mg