The range of possible uses of camel milk is great. It can be used for both lactose intolerance and other food allergies, as well as inflammatory bowel diseases.
Desert Bliss Natural Camel Milk is a real gift from nature, it has specific strengthening properties, thanks to which it is significantly superior to ordinary cow's milk. For a stronger immune system, for healthy skin, teeth and bones. Increases the vitality and endurance of the body and mind.
Desert Bliss Natural Camel Milk is:
- Rich source of vitamins and minerals that maintain and restore a healthy balance in the body.
- Suitable for all age groups - children and adults.
- Rich in trace elements high in iron, zinc and calcium.
- Tonic that boosts immunity. It has an excellent effect on lactose intolerance.
- Extremely nutritious low fat, ideal supplement for pregnant women.
- Contains a high percentage of unsaturated fatty acids and helps reduce cholesterol and the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Has a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- Increases the overall tone and energy.
- Preferred supplement by athletes - improves muscle and overall physical endurance.
- Slows down the aging of the body. Clarifies the complexion and removes fine wrinkles (in combination with appropriate cosmetics).
- Tones and rejuvenates the skin, and is especially recommended for oily skin and acne.
Camel milk does NOT contain beta-lactoglobulin and does not cause protein allergy.
Natural, camel milk powder.
Contents daily dose: 1.44 g camel milk.
Excipients: capsule - gelatin, colorant - titanium dioxide (E171).
Take 4 capsules daily with a glass of water.
Recommended duration of intake: 3 months.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Made in the EU according to the requirements of good manufacturing practice.
Origin of camel milk: UAE, Dubai
Packing: 120 capsules x 467 mg