- 100% natural product
- Prepared by whole grain sesame seeds
- Delicious and healthy product for young and adults
Sesame has been popular and valuable since antiquity. It is mainly used in culinary and medicine. Sesame has a beneficial effect on pregnant and young children because of its nutrients and especially folic acid.
Sesame Tahini is a major product in the production of halva prepared throughout the Middle East and the Mediterranean. Tahini is used in hummus, kebabs sauce, most commonly mixed with lemon and garlic in a sauce of bread, the popular Arabian starters mezze.
In Bulgaria the tahini is mainly associated with the sesame halva.
- Elixir for gastrointestinal tract;
- Excellent remedy for ulcer and gastritis;
- Strengthens the musculoskeletal system;
- Especially useful for people with osteoporosis;
- Has a beneficial effect on prevention and treatment of constipation;
- Delay aging and prolong life!
100% unhulled sesame seeds, roasted and ground.
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy value: 2730 kJ / 651 kcal
Fat: 58.3 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 7 g
Carbohydrates: 11.1 g
of which sugars: 4.3 g
Protein: 21 g
Salt: 0 g
For direct consumption. Stir before use.
Packing: 300 g in glass jar