Skin problems such as acne can appear at any age, even in newborns, despite the common belief that acne only occurs during puberty.
Tea tree (spray) is a 100% pure, natural tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) obtained by steam distillation. Peppermint oil is added to the product for a pleasant cooling effect.
Tea tree oil has proven antiseptic properties, which means that it is able to destroy infectious conditions caused by bacteria. Tea tree oil inhibits the growth of microbes, including bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites.
Natural Factors Tea Tree Oil:
- It has a very strong antibacterial and antifungal effect.
- Has a disinfectant effect on bites, abrasions, burns, stings and more.
- Effectively counteracts acne, eczema, psoriasis and more.
- It is known to be used for lice and scabies.
- Can be used successfully in candidiasis.
- It has a natural insect repellent effect.
Tea tree oil is extremely rich in nutrients. It has powerful antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. Recommended for acne, rashes of various origins, corns, boils, wounds, bites and more.
Natural antibacterial agent for cleansing and cooling the skin in a convenient spray.
Tea tree leaf oil, denatured alcohol, water, glycerin, menthol, peppermint oil.
Spray directly on the skin as many times as necessary.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If you get a rash or skin irritation, stop using. Do not use in dermatitis or other chronic skin diseases. Contains alcohol. Keep out of reach of children.
Packing: 30 ml