St. John's wort has a variety and many useful properties. Helps the body with inflammatory diseases of the digestive system and has a beneficial effect on depression, exhaustion and more.
St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) extract can help calm the nervous system due to the content of hiperforin. This substance acts as a "reuptake inhibitors" and contributes to rising levels of neurotransmitters in the brain, which helps to improve mood and restore emotional balance. Hiperforin also prevents the reuptake of gamma - aminobutyric acid, a neurotransmitter associated with promotion of relaxation and reduction of anxiety.
St. John’s wort soft gelatine capsules is a food supplement that:
- supports the normal function of the nerve system, particularly under stress and exhaustion caused by combination of physical and mental exhaustion;
- has a favourable effect on anxiety and insomnia;
- helps reduction the unpleasant symptoms of menopause - hot flashes, night sweats, anxiety, fatigue and irritability;
- aids digestion.
St. John's wort food supplement is used as an aid to the diet that:
- supports the nervous system in a state of stress
- helps to relieve feelings of anxiety and insomnia,
- promote a peaceful and relaxing sleep has a beneficial effect on restore the tone of the body after a busy day,
- stimulates the functions of the digestive system.
Content in 1 capsule:
St. John’s wort concrete- 5.25 mg
Excipients: soybean oil, gelatin and glycerin
Take one or two capsules three times a day with meals.
Packing: 60 capsules