Zinc, selenium and vitamin D are increasingly recommended and sought after, especially in the current difficult situation, but do we know enough about it? Do we know how to take it?
Strong bones are building blocks for proper mobility. They provide the basis for flexible movement and help in various other intracellular processes. About 70 percent of your bones are made of minerals. Calcium and magnesium are the most common minerals in the bones, although there are numerous traces of minerals. Maintaining a normal bone condition requires constant supply of all the required minerals as well as some vitamins. The most important minerals for bone health are calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D.
Food supplement is used as an aid to the diet that:
- Calcium and vitamin D are necessary for normal growth and bone development in children;
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function and non-refreshing;
- Calcium and Vitamin D help reduce bone mineral loss in postmenopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures;
- Calcium helps to reduce bone mineral loss in postmenopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones;
- contributes to maintaining the normal state of teeth, skin, hair and nails;
- contributes to normal energy metabolism;
- contributes to reducing fatigue;
- contributes to the electrolyte balance;
- contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- has a role in the process of cell division and specialization
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the nervous system;
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress;
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis and protein synthesis;
- contributes to the normal metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids;
- contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients and Vitamin A;
- contributes to normal cognitive function;
- contributes to normal fertility and reproduction;
- has a role in the process of cell division;
- contributes to maintaining normal levels of testosterone in the blood;
- contributes to maintaining normal vision
One capsule contains:
- Calcium - 330 mg
- Magnesium - 80 mg
- Zinc - 5 mg
- Vitamin D - 3 mcg (130 IU)
Excipients: Sunflower oil, Gelatin, Sunflower lecithin, Gelatin, Beeswax, Glycerin. Colorаnts: Titanium dioxide.
Take one to three capsules a day with a meal.
Packing: 30 sofgel capsules