|Buy 8 psc.||Save: 3,74 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 1,56 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 0,47 €|
- A new generation of sweetener
- Made from sugar beet
- Low glycemic index GL = 32
- Do not harm the teeth! Suitable for diabetics!
What is Isomaltulose?
Isomaltulose is a new generation of sugar made from pure and natural raw material - sugar beet. Isomaltulose is disaccharide, which is available as a white crystalline powder. We often called isomaltulose - healthy sugar, as it has a very low glycemic index (GL = 32), thus preventing the appearance of caries.
Isomaltulose has a natural taste like sugar, but it releases much slower in the body. Healthy sugar is completely degradable and is easily absorbed by the body. The low glycemic index of isomaltulose allows the absorption of more energy produced by oxidation and fat burning.
Why choose Isomaltulose?
- The use of isomaltulose improves metabolism;
- The use of isomaltulose is recommended for athletes using a high fat diet;
- Isomaltulose has a higher oxidation of fat than other sugars. Consumption of isomaltulose increases the body's energy reserves and is recommended for intensive physical exercise;
- Isomaltulose can replace other energy foods;
- Isomaltulose is recommended for people with metabolic disorders;
- Regular consumption of isomaltulose does not harm your teeth!
Isomaltulose from sugar beet.
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy: 1700 kJ / 400 kcal
Protein: 0 g
Carbohydrates: min 99
Fat: 0 g
Suitable for sweetening food and beverages. Isomaltulose is resistant to acidic media. Can be used by diabetics. Do not harm the teeth. The taste profile is identical to that of the white sugar.
Packing: 250 g