Respitonin is a natural product according to Dr. Pashkulev's recipes. It has a complex action to support the normal functions of the immune and respiratory systems. Respitonin has immunoregulatory and antimicrobial action in colds and infectious problems, clears secretions from the respiratory system, reduces fever.
The extract from medicinal plants in Respitonin contains a wide range of biologically active substances, including essential oils and phytoncides. They contribute to the natural cleansing of the respiratory tract, as well as to maintaining a normal body temperature. They also help to adapt to climatic or professional conditions - cold, humidity, dust, unfavorable epidemiological situation and more.
Respitonin does not suppress the cough reflex, so this symptom may subside slowly - this happens naturally after cleansing the retained secretions. It does not contain sugar and can be used by diabetics, in poor dental condition and obesity.
The intake of Respitonin is recommended for:
- Acute and chronic complaints of the respiratory tract - nose, throat, ears, trachea and bronchi;
- General increase of immune protection;
- Prophylactic strengthening of the resistance of the respiratory system and the body in general under unfavorable climatic or occupational conditions - cold, humidity, dust, unfavorable epidemiological situation, etc.
For the normal functioning of the mucous membranes of the airways, immune system and antioxidant cellular mechanisms.
The recommended daily dose of 10 ml contains water-alcohol (Aqua dest, Sp. Vini - 50 vol.% -1: 1) extract from:
- Basil - stalk (Ocimum basilicum) - 360 mg
- Horseradish - root (Armoracia rusticana) - 360 mg
- Elderberry - flower (Sambucus nigra) - 300 mg
- Lungwort - leaves (Pulmonaria officinalis) - 240 mg
- Anise - fruit (Pimpinella anisum) - 220 mg
- Echinacea - stalk (Echinacea purpurea) - 160 mg
- Elfdock (Inula helenium) - 160 mg
- Ginger - root (Zingiber officinale) - 160 mg
- Cardamom - fruit (Elettaria cardamomum) - 160 mg
Take 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) 1 to 4 times a day with at least 50 ml water. It is taken before meals or when needed.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use in the mentioned amounts by children, pregnant and lactating women. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Packing: 100 ml