South American Indians are traditionally known as one of the healthiest people in the world. They rarely suffer from cancer or infectious diseases. The secret of their immunity is due to the use of cat's claw.
Cat's Claw helps the body cope with external infectious agents, and partially uncontrolled proliferating cells, stimulates the body and strengthens it.
As a strong defender of the body's immune system, Cat's Claw does not hide dangerous side effects, which makes it suitable for use in children as a preventive and curative purposes. It has been shown that children taking Cat's Claw, suffer much less frequently, and if it happens - the disease occurs quickly and without complications.
- Strengthens the immune system and destroys many of parasitic strains of bacteria living in the digestive system;
- Support T immune cells for which there are data that are at lower levels in athletes;
- Increases the effectiveness of macrophages (type immune cells);
- Increases anticancer ability of the immune system;
- Improves the overall ability of the body to fight viral infections;
- Has a preventative effect in people with high blood risk of heart attack.
Cat's Claw - root (Uncaria tomentosa)
Content per 1 capsule: 310 mg Cat's Claw
Content per daily dose: 620 mg Cat's Claw
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement take one capsule two times daily with water before meals.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not use in children under '18 should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Packing: 100 capsules x 310 mg