- 100% vegetable product
- Cow milk substitute
- Lactose Free! Gluten Free! No added sugar!
- With added calcium
- Vegan friendly
Soybean is a legume plant whose seed is rich in plant protein, which can replace meat in the dietary regimen. The Asians have long been aware of its healthy qualities, it occupies a central place in their menu. Soy is a plant product suitable for all people who want to eat healthily.
Because of the indispensable amino acids it contains, it compares soy with animal proteins. At the same time it is rich in easily digestible vegetable fats and relatively low in carbohydrates.
- an excellent source of protein;
- contains a large amount of fiber;
- improves digestion
- contains a large amount of calcium, magnesium, copper, selenate and zinc;
- high content of vitamin B complex;
- high content of folic acid.
Water, soya (8%), calcium /Lithothamnium calcareum/ (4%).
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy value: 42 kcal / 174 kJ
Fat: 2.3 g
of which saturated: 0.35 g
Carbohydrates: 1.5 g
of which sugars: 0.7 g
Fiber: 0.5 g
Proteins: 3.5 g
Calcium: 120 mg
For direct consumption. Shake before use. Once opened, keep in fridge and use within 4/5 days.
Packing: 1 liter