Cranberries have the properties to fight infection and inflammation. Red fruits are very effective in treating urinary tract infections, stomach and gum diseases.
|Buy 8 psc.||Save: 5,28 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 2,20 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 0,66 €|
- 100% natural product
- Dried cranberries (Fructus Vitis-idaeae)
- Sugar Free! Preservatives!
- Suitable for the whole family
Cranberry is an evergreen small shrub, up to 40 cm tall, with an upright stem. The leaves are elliptical, entire, leathery, dark green above, light green below with dark spots. The flowers are bell-shaped, pale pink and are grouped. The fruits after ripening are red juicy. It blooms in the first half of summer.
In addition to bright colors and a very sour taste, different from other fruits, cranberry is extremely rich in vitamins, which are very powerful antioxidants. Cranberries have a rich variety of phytonutrients. They are also perfectly balanced and easy to digest.
Historically, Indians used the cranberry fruit to treat diseases of the bladder and kidneys, while early settlers in England used it to treat poor appetite, stomach complaints, blood diseases and scurvy.
Content of vitamins and minerals:
Cranberry fruits are a rich source of many vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin C.
- Vitamin C - also known as ascorbic acid, Vitamin C is one of the predominant antioxidants in cranberries. This vitamin plays an essential role in maintaining muscles, bones and skin.
- Manganese - the mineral is essential for metabolism and antioxidant system in our body.
- Vitamin E - one of the main fat-soluble antioxidants.
- Vitamin K1 - also known as phylloquinone, Vitamin K1 is essential for blood clotting.
- Copper - Insufficient intake of copper has adverse effects on heart health.
Cranberry fruits are extremely useful in infectious diseases and inflammations. The fruit is effective in treating urinary tract infections, diseases of the stomach and gums. The proanthocyanidin contained in cranberries does not allow bacteria to stay in the body.
Cranberries are beneficial in preventing Helicobacter pylori - an infection in the stomach that causes ulcers. They also slow down the accumulation of dental plaque. This fruit is an antioxidant, protecting cells from damage. Some laboratory studies have shown that cranberries can have anti-cancer effects on cells.
Cranberry fruits have diuretic and antibacterial action.
Cranberry fruits have diuretic and antibacterial action. Consumption of dried fruits is useful:
- in urinary tract infections;
- to strengthen immunity;
- ин flu infections;
- in inflammation of the upper respiratory tract;
- as an aid in gout, prostatitis, rheumatism, changes of degenerative origin, atherosclerosis;
- to lower high levels of bad cholesterol;
- for skin problems such as acne, dermatitis, etc.
For direct consumption or preparation of an elixir drink.
dried cranberry fruit (Fructus Vitis-idaeae).
Does not contain sugar! Gluten free! Does not contain preservatives!
Add 2-3 tablespoons of dried fruit to 400 ml of boiling water. Boil on low heat for 6 minutes, then leave to soak for 15 minutes. Strain and drink the drink within a day. After straining, the fruits can be eaten directly.
The drink can be sweetened with a natural sweetener such as: "Sweet Stevia", Maple Syrup, Erythritol and others. After heat treatment, the fruits can be eaten directly or added to smoothies and shakes.
Packing: 50 g