Although rosehip is an excellent natural remedy for colds, it should be used with caution. Let's see how to prepare the optimal dose for a pregnant woman.
- 100% natural product
- Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
- Made in Bulgaria
The fruits of rosehip enhance the regeneration (restoration) of the tissues, the synthesis of hormones, vascular permeability. Fruits and seeds possess anti-inflammatory, gallbladder and diuretic action. Thus, wild rose, as one of the main suppliers of vitamin C in the body, we need not only to protect against infection. Rosehip lowered blood pressure, brought into normal metabolism, helps the absorption of iron.
In preparations with rosehip successfully treat infectious diseases. Used in atherosclerosis, diseases of liver and kidneys, respiratory organs, gastrointestinal diseases, colds, abnormal metabolism, endocrine disorders. The oily extract of the fruits of wild rose is used in the treatment of eczema, trophic ulcers, stomatitis (inflammation of the lining of the mouth).
Application and useful properties:
- in avitaminosis - scurvy and hypovitaminosis - spring fatigue
- in conditions after severe illness - enhances the body's defense
- improves lifestyle and working capacity and activates metabolism
- in feverish conditions, bleeding gums, diarrhea, jaundice,
- for hepatitis and other liver diseases
- with abnormal uterine bleeding
- a diuretic and anti-inflammatory agent in renal and cardiovascular diseases
- in fluid in the body, sand and stones in the urinary system, bleeding
In Bulgarian folk medicine, rosehip is used in prostate diseases, diabetes, difficulty urinating, albumin, indigestion, atherosclerosis, revitalization, pertussis, high blood pressure, headache, insomnia.
Rosehip - fruits
Preservatives Free! Colorants Free!
Method of preparation:
Pour a filter bag with 250 ml of boiling water and leave for about 5 minutes. Sweetening is optional. It is advisable to use natural sweeteners such as sevia or maple syrup.
Packing: 20 filter bags x 1.2 g