In folk medicine flaxseed is used in coughing as an expectorant and anti-coughing agent. Zdravnitza gathered the most popular recipes from folk medicine with flaxseed.
Profile of fatty acids in flaxseed oil:
- Omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid ........... 50 - 62%
- Omega-6 Linoleic Acid ...................... 11 - 24%
- Omega-9 Oleic Acid .......................... 11 - 35%
Among all known foods Flax oil is rich in Omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid and Omega-6 Linoleic acid. These two fatty acids must be sourced by food constantly, because they cannot be synthetized by the body and are vital for the construction of cells and keeping them in optimal condition.
Being rich in essential fatty acids, flax seed oil helps to slow the aging process and helps maintain normal cholesterol level in the body.
Contents of five capsules is equivalent to one teaspoon of liquid flax oil. The oil is extracted by cold pressing without bleaching filtering or adding additives during processing of the seed and encapsulation of the finished oil.
Food supplement is used as an aid to the diet that:
- is a natural source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids;
- helps maintain normal cholesterol level.
- helps the body to maintain optimum condition in bones, joints, skin, hair and nails.
Ingredients in 1 capsule:
Flax oil: 1000 mg
As a dietary supplement take one to five capsules a day with meals.
Beneficial effect your body will get a daily intake of 2 g Alpha linolenic acid and 10 g Linoleic acid.
Packing: 30 capsules