Spirulina is a relative of the brown seaweed, but not ocean plant - located in the brackish waters of very alkaline lakes.
Spirulina contains all other vitamins of group B, vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin E, calcium, chromium, copper, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium and zinc. It has a variety of antioxidants, phytonutrients and carotenoids. It protects the brain and detoxifies the liver and kidneys. It balances the pH to decrease inflammation, which is the basis of many diseases. It balances the immune system, including calms overactive immune system responsible for autoimmune diseases. It helps in proper digestion.
- Enriching the intestinal flora;
- Reduces the risk of infections caused by Eschericha Coli and Canrdida Albicans;
- Has a beneficial effect on constipation;
- Helps faster detoxification;
- Reduces bad cholesterol levels;
- Normalizes blood pressure;
- Controls body weight;
- Refreshes the whole body.
1 capsule contains 410 mg of extract of Spirulina.
Content per daily dose: 1,230 mg Spirulina.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement take one capsule three times daily with water before meals.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Before use, consult your doctor if you are taking prescription drugs.
Packing: 100 capsules x 410 mg