According to Eastern folk medicine, dried turmeric root has many useful properties. It removes toxins, warms and purifies the blood. It also cleanses the body's energy channels (meridians).
Antioxidant. Helps to maintain a normal immune response. It contributes to normal cholesterol levels and normal joint functioning. With a beneficial effect on healthy and radiant skin.
- The turmeric is known and used for millennia. It has a distinctive yellow color and a spicy flavor.
- It is one of the most studied herbs, thanks to the numerous health benefits.
- Curcumin, a major ingredient in turmeric, has a powerful antioxidant action in the fight against harmful free radicals. Helps to maintain the normal immune response.
- It contributes to normal levels of blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Supports optimal joint functioning.
- It has a beneficial effect on the digestive system.
Composition of 2 capsules (maximum daily intake):
Curcuma longa: 800 mg
Inactive ingredients: Silica, Carboxymethylcellulose, Water. Capsule of vegetable origin.
1 capsule twice a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Packing: 60 capsules
Sunflower oil, virgin, cold pressed, Maristo, 3 liters
Boswellia, joint health, Himalaya, 60 capsules
Cosmetic Gift Box "Food for Body" - strawberry mousse
Sea Buckthorn oil, natural, cold pressed, Zdravnitza, 250 ml
Spirulina, Bioherba, 100 capsules
Whole grain, buckwheat flour, natural, 500 g
Maca powder, raw, Zdravnitza, 200 g
Nail-Fix, Toenail Softener, Medosan, 10 ml
Rumalaya, joint helath, Himalaya, 60 tablets
Rumalaya gel, joint health, Himalaya, 30 g