|Buy 8 psc.||Save: 3,01 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 1,26 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 0,38 €|
- 100% natural product
- Dried fruits of Cherry (Prunus Cerasus)
- No added sugar or preservatives
- Suitable for the whole family
Sour Cherry (tart cherry, dwarf cherry or pie cherry) is a species of fruit tree in the Rosaceae family. It is grown for its fruits, which are also called cherries and are very similar to those of cherries, but are much more sour in taste.
There are about 300 varieties of sour cherries. About 40-50 of them are known in Bulgaria, and are most often found as single trees in yards, along roads and generally outside orchards.
Content of vitamins and minerals:
Sour cherry fruits are an excellent source of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, including: vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B6, copper, manganese, iron, potassium, dietary fiber and more.
- Vitamin C - also known as ascorbic acid, Vitamin C is one of the predominant antioxidants in sour cherries. This vitamin plays an essential role in maintaining muscles, bones and skin.
- Vitamin A - supports the activity of the immune system, Contributes to the normal functioning of vision, supports the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 - contributes to normal energy metabolism and metabolism of proteins and glycogen, supports the nervous system and more.
- Manganese - the mineral is essential for metabolism and antioxidant system in our body.
- Copper - Insufficient intake of copper has adverse effects on heart health.
- Iron - contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, supports the normal formation of blood and more.
- Potassium - neutralizes the harmful effects of chemicals and saves from dehydration.
The sour cherry fruit improves appetite. Used for therapeutic nutrition in liver disease, anemia, kidney stones and others. In diseases of the stomach and lack of appetite, the consumption of the fruit is also recommended. Sour cherry is considered useful in atherosclerosis and rheumatism, and its juice is recommended for inflammatory processes of the respiratory tract (bronchitis).
Sour Cherries protect the heart and blood vessels. Regular consumption prevents the appearance of some types of cancer, as well as the appearance of diabetes, experts say.
Sour cherry has also proven to be a successful remedy against inflammatory processes and soothing arthritis pain. It also helps in the treatment of memory disorders. Instead of aspirin, you can drink a glass of sour cherry juice or tea (elixir) and soothe joint and bone pain, scientists recommend. The beneficial effect of this fruit is explained by the fact that it reduces the amount of uric acid, which causes problems with bones and joints.
For direct consumption or preparation of an elixir drink.
Dried sour cherry fruit (Prunus Cerasus).
No added sugar! Gluten free! Does not contain preservatives!
Add 2-3 tablespoons of dried fruit to 400 ml of boiling water. Boil on low heat for 6 minutes, then leave to soak for 15 minutes. Strain and drink the drink within a day. After straining, the fruits can be eaten directly.
The drink can be sweetened with a natural sweetener such as: "Sweet Stevia", Maple Syrup, Erythritol and others. After heat treatment, the fruits can be eaten directly or added to smoothies and shakes.
Packing: 100 g