Hemp oil has a beneficial effect in diseases of the heart and blood vessels, increases endurance, reduces inflammation, improves immunity.
Hemp seeds are a healthy food with an impressive nutritional potential. The seeds of the hemp are extremely rich in fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and fiber.
The balanced daily intake of hulled hemp seeds contributes to prevention of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer of the colon, breast and prostate.
Hulled hemp seeds act favorably on arthritic condition and osteoporosis.
Useful properties of hemp seeds:
- Helps reduce cholesterol levels;
- Regulates blood pressure and prevents heart problems;
- Reduces inflammation in the joints and morning stiffness of limbs;
- A favorable effect on stomach ulcers;
- Improves the symptoms of menopause;
- Acts positively on skin diseases, relieves itching and flaking.
- Improves muscle recovery after heavy loads;
- Improves blood circulation to the head and brain;
100% natural, peeled hemp seeds.
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy - 510 Kcal
Fat - 41 g
Carbohydrates - 15 g
Protein - 30 g
Water - 10 ml
For direct consumption. Hulled hemp seeds can be sprinkled on already served a dish so than pleasant and unobtrusive flavor and adds aesthetic finish on dishes and salads.
Packing: 200 g