It is widely believed that salt is harmful and burdens the heart and kidneys. But then why did the ancient Greeks suck small pieces of sea salt after eating?
Dead Sea salts are the only ones in the world that contain minerals that have a beneficial effect on both the skin and the condition of the human body as a whole.
Dead Sea salt is characterized by its high content of magnesium, calcium, sodium, number, and vitamin C.
- Rich in valuable minerals for human health;
- Has anti-inflammatory effect;
- Contains a large amount of magnesium;
- Helps to remove toxins from the body;
- Improves blood circulation;
- Acts alkalizing;
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves cell metabolism.
- Natural remedy for oily hair and dandruff;
- Provides nutrients to the hair follicles;
- Improves the general condition of skin diseases;
- Extremely effective against psoriasis;
- Helps to regenerate the skin;
- Helps heal wounds.
Natural Dead Sea Salt.
Internal intake: Can be taken as a substitute for cooking salt. Use in all home-cooked meals - vegetables, meat, fish, pasta or barbecue.
Cosmetic use: Can be used to make cold and firming compresses and massages. It can be used as bath salts.
Packing: 500 g