Vitamin B12 is extremely beneficial for health. It contributes to the production of red blood cells and is important for energy production, DNA, nerve cells and brain function. The body can synthesize it by itself through some bacteria found in the intestines, but its absorption is low.
Liposomal Formulation B12 of the Greek brand Doctor's Formulas is a rapidly digestible product contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Contributes to the healthy function of the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Supports the production of red blood cells.
- Helps maintain normal homocysteine levels.
- It has a positive effect on the brain and cognitive abilities.
- Benefits for the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Contributes to the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.
Contributes to the normal state of the nervous system.
Content of 0.12 ml (1 spray):
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): 333.33 µg
Liposome mixture (phosphatidylcholine complex from non-GMO sunflower lecithin): 7 mg
Content of a daily dose of 0.36 ml (3 sprays):
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): 1000 µg
Liposome blend (phosphatidylcholine complex from non-GMO sunflower lecithin): 21 mg
How to use:
From 1 to 3 sprays daily, on the tongue. Shake before use.
After opening, store in the refrigerator. To be used within 60 days after opening.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a doctor before use. Do not to used as a substitute for a varied and complete diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Packing: 30 ml