The garlic is from the Onion family. There is no other plant in the world that has treated humanity so successfully from antiquity to the present day.
Garlic is a powerful immunostimulant. It increases the number of lymphocytes, natural cells-killers (destroys cancer cells) and stimulates other components of the immune system. Garlic stimulates the activity of NK and MACROPHAGES cells. Тези имунни клетки убиват патогени клетки в тялото, каквито са и раковите клетки. Имуностимулиращото действие на чесъна е обусловено от съдържащите се в него сяро-, селен- и германий – съдържащи съединения.
Garlic is a powerful antioxidant, thanks to the sulfide compounds contained in it, which protect the body from the action of free radicals.
Garlic helps eliminate toxic salts of heavy metals - lead, manganese, cadmium and others.
Garlic increases the radiotolerance (radioresistance) of the body, which makes it an indispensable helper in radiation therapy.
Garlic sulfides "capture" molecules of free radicals and even poisonous and toxic substances. Sulfur compounds do not allow them to become deadly carcinogenic forms.
Garlic has a powerful detoxifying effect on the body. It is this effect of garlic that is the basis of the healing effect of chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Garlic demonstrates a powerful antifungal and antibacterial effect by interacting with certain chemical reactions in the body. Garlic sulfur compounds destroy thiol groups (sulfur groups - hydrogen) in the enzymes needed for the reproduction (reproduction) of bacteria. In a specific way, garlic destroys the DNA of these enzymes. These enzymes are needed to copy the bacterial chromosomes and their destruction makes the bacterium unable to multiply. This is how garlic kills bacteria. This is the mechanism of action of garlic on cancer cells.
- Garlic contains many sulfur compounds that have a powerful antiviral effect.
- Garlic has an antiplatelet effect, ie. prevents the formation of clots in blood vessels.
- Garlic has the ability to lower serum cholesterol. Medical research in Germany has shown that garlic can raise the level of "good cholesterol" by at least eight percent.
- Garlic is able to lower blood sugar, which makes it a very useful dietary tool in the treatment of diabetes.
- Garlic has a cardioprotective effect and prevents the development of atherosclerosis.
- Garlic has a beneficial effect on cell growth and division. This property causes a regenerating and rejuvenating effect.
The healing properties of fresh garlic in diseases of the circulatory system, respiratory tract, digestive system, urinary system, heart disease and many others are indisputable.
Where to buy Garlic products?
Natural Garlic products, incl. pure garlic oil can be found in "Zdravnitza".
You can place your order online. We deliver our products to products in Bulgaria, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Israel and Thailand.
You can also buy garlic products on the local stores of "Zdravnitza".
Health store "Zdravnitza"
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
23 Neofit Rilski str.
Health store "Zdravnitza"
1303 Sofia, Bulgaria
74 Odrin str.