Sage (Salvia officinalis) is a wonderful tool for maintaining the health of the oral cavity.
"Zdravnitza" offers you an Austrian recipe that strengthens teeth and gums. It is easily done at home. However, unlike ready-made toothpastes, it is prepared in the form of herbal powder.
Pre-wet the toothbrush, then dip it in the herbal powder. Keep in mind that this tooth "powder" does not foam, but is very good prophylactically and is composed entirely of natural ingredients.
1. Baking soda - it is recommended against dental bacteria, as well as in various colors.
2. White clay - against plaque on the teeth, deposits of heavy metals, has a whitening effect.
3. Xylitol - against caries and bacteria.
4. Diatomaceous earth (Diatomit) - rich in silicon.
5. Add 2 more tablespoons Sage, which is dried and ground to a powder, as well as Mint /dried leaves - powder/.
Mix all ingredients and mix very well. The finished mixture is stored in a glass jar.
Where to buy the products?
You can buy all the necessary products from "Zdravnitza".
You can place your order online. "Zdravnitza" delivers its products anywhere in Bulgaria and Europe.
You can also buy the listed products in the local stores of "Zdravnitza":
Helath store "Zdravnitza"
23 Neofit Rilski str., Sofia, Bulgaria
Logistic center "Zdravnitza"
74 Odrin str., Sofia, Bulgaria