Cat's Claw helps the body cope with external infectious agents, and partially uncontrolled proliferating cells, stimulates the body and strengthens it.
As a strong defender of the body's immune system, Cat's Claw does not hide dangerous side effects, which makes it suitable for use in children as a preventive and curative purposes. It has been shown that children taking Cat's Claw, suffer much less frequently, and if it happens - the disease occurs quickly and without complications.
- Strengthens the immune system and destroys many of parasitic strains of bacteria living in the digestive system;
- Support T immune cells for which there are data that are at lower levels in athletes;
- Increases the effectiveness of macrophages (type immune cells);
- Increases anticancer ability of the immune system;
- Improves the overall ability of the body to fight viral infections;
- Has a preventative effect in people with high blood risk of heart attack.
1 capsule contains 310 mg Cat's Claw /uncaria tomentosa/.
Content per daily dose: 620 mg Cat's Claw /uncaria tomentosa/.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement take one capsule two times daily with water before meals.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Do not use in children under '18 should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Packing: 100 capsules x 310 mg