|Buy 10 psc.||Save: 22,25 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 7,42 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 2,22 €|
- 100% natural product
- Green barley grass powder
- Natural source of chlorophyll
- No unpleasant odors
- Suitable for adults and children
Barley is one of the first crops sown by humanity. This happened in the area of the Fertile Crescent - a region with relatively abundant water and the areas around the Nile River in northeastern Africa.
The Japanese use the young barley leaves to make a drink called "Aojiru". Barley leaves can be found in a number of forms - powder, tablets and others.
This product has undergone laboratory testing. Dried hours after collection. Produced entirely in Poland.
Green barley has been used since ancient times to purify the body, weight loss, alkalize the body, maintain the immunity and good health of the circulatory system and heart, to help the bowel peristalsis.
Green barley grass powder is distinguished by:
- High content of chlorophyll, the construction of which is similar to that of hemoglobin;
- High content of dietary fiber - soluble and insoluble;
- High in vitamins - A glass of barley grass juice contains as many vitamins as one broccoli. Particularly high is the content of B vitamins and C and E vitamins;
- High content of easily digestible proteins and exogenous amino acids (those that the body cannot produce by itself): glutamic acid, aspartic acid, alanine, leucine, lysine, proline, phenylalanine;
- Contains folic acid (Vitamin B9);
- High content of antioxidants;
- Rich in minerals: potassium, selenium, magnesium, manganese, iron, calcium, zinc;
Green barley grass powder.
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy: 253 kcal
Digestible Carbohydrates: 3.4 g
Cellulose: 39 g
Fat: 5 g
Protein: 29 g
Sodium: 0.05 g
Vitamin A: 11833 mcg
Folic acid: 1305 mcg
Chlorophyll: 982 mcg
Dissolve 1-2 teaspoons of green barley powder in a glass of lukewarm water, juice, yogurt or other liquid. It is best to take 30 minutes before meals. It is not recommended to mix with hot liquids - it may lose some of its beneficial properties.
Store in a dry place in a tightly closed pack!
Packing: 500 g