|Buy 10 psc.||Save: 15,03 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 5,01 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 1,50 €|
- 100% natural product
- Plant used since ancient times
- Natural source of polyphenols
- 100 doses per pack
- Suitable for adults and children
Rock Rose (Cistus incanus) is a bushy plant, an herb that has retained its healing properties for centuries. It is classified into about 50 species of the Cistaceae family. Free-growing is found in the Mediterranean region on magnesium-rich lands.
Rock Rose contains essential oils with versatile healing properties. Cistus incanus contains even 4 times as much polyphenols as red wine.
In Antiquity, the Rock Rose was dedicated to nymphs whose beauty was compared to that of Cistus flowers. Ancient Greeks and Egyptians used labdanum oil (a thick resin with an intense aroma that covers the leaves of the herb) in the treatment of skin inflammations and wounds and also in cosmetics.
In the Middle Ages, labdanum oil was used as a cure for plague.
To this day, folk medicine and modern science have found many more benefits from taking this plant. Leaves containing essential oils, flavonoids, resins and phenolic acids are used to make medicinal tea, herbal remedies and to spice up meals.
Studies of the essential oils contained in Rock Rose confirm its antibacterial properties. Labdanum diterpenes contained in the Cistus Incanus have cytotoxic and antibacterial activity.
The polyphenols in Rock Rose boost the immune system and cleanse the body of toxins.
In folk medicine, Cistus Incanus is used to treat flu, colds and other viral and bacterial infections.
The Rock Rose leaves has a beneficial effect in:
- Treatment of diseases of the upper respiratory tract;
- Effective antiviral agent;
- Has a positive effect on the bacterial flora, aids in the elimination of toxins and heavy metals;
- Has a positive effect on bone density;
- Reduces cadmium levels (important for smokers);
- It works against fungal infections (candida) and antibacterial - against escherichia coli, gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, staphylococcus aureus and helicobacter. In terms of its antibacterial properties, it is also used in the treatment of Lyme disease;
- Dissolves clots in blood vessels and impedes the process of oxidation of "bad" cholesterol, thanks to which it can prevent atherosclerosis.
Recommended duration of intake:
The irregular, sporadic intake of medicinal foods does not produce good results. You must take at least 4 weeks to get the desired effects. Cistus Incanus is non-toxic and safe to use.
100% Rock Rose - leaves (Cistus Incanus).
Contains only cut leaves. Does not contain stem parts. Does not contain technological additives!
Methods of preparation:
Pour 1 teaspoon of the herb with 200-250 ml of boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. Strain and drink the tea while it is fresh to take full advantage of its health properties.
Pour 10 g of the herb with 200-220 ml of water and allow to boil for 15-20 minutes. Boil on low heat, in a tightly closed container - so that the essential oils do not evaporate. Allow to cool for 20 minutes and strain.
The resulting infusion is used as:
- External (compresses, flushing liquids, washes);
- Internally - 100 ml, 3-4 times a day (has a beneficial effect in inflammatory processes, borreliosis, gastritis, intestinal problems);
- Enema - 150 - 200 ml;
- Also use insect bites to soothe itching.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. During pregnancy and lactation, consult your doctor before use.
Packing: 200 g