Zinc, selenium and vitamin D are increasingly recommended and sought after, especially in the current difficult situation, but do we know enough about it? Do we know how to take it?
Vitamin D is essential for maintaining your health. It is synthesized naturally in the body by the action of sunlight. The absence or decreased sunlight exposure limits the natural vitamin D synthesis in the body.
Vitamin D is involved in the metabolism of calcium and fosfor and helps to increase the absorption and deposited in bone and also contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of children's bones.
The recommended daily allowance (RDA) for children and adults is 5 μg (200 IU), a people over 60 years of SDA is 10 μg (400 IU).
The dietary supplement is administered as an adjuvant to diet that:
- contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system;
- contributes to the health of bones, teeth and muscles;
- promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the body;
- participate in the process of cell division;
- is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Vitamin D, sunflower oil, gelatin and glycerine.
Ingredients in 1 capsule: Vitamin D - 5 µg (200 IU)
As a dietary supplement take:
- for adults - one or two capsules a day with food;
- for children over 7 years - one capsule a day with food.
Dietary supplement. If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breast-feeding, consult a doctor before using this product! Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Packing: 60 capsules