- 100% natural, cold pressed, unrefined oil
- Improves brain function
- Normalize the nutritional balance
- Helps reduce blood pressure
Sesame oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and E and minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, manganese, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon and zinc. which finds application in a number of areas.
- Improves the activity of the brain, digestive and bone system;
- Strengthens immunity;
- Prevents infections;
- Helps restore the organism after illness;
- Helps reduce blood pressure;
- Normalizes the hormonal balance;
- It is useful for pregnant women, nursing mothers and people suffering from anemia and osteoporosis.
100% sesame seed oil.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
Energy value - 3698 kJ / 884 kCal;
Fat - 100 g
of which saturated fatty acids - 16 g
monounsaturated fatty acids - 41 g
polyunsaturated fatty acids - 43 g
Phytosterols - 568 mg
Vitamin E - 52 mg
Carbohydrates - 0 g
Sugars - 0 g
Protein - 0 g
As a dietary supplement: take 1 tablespoon 1-3 times a day.
As a cosmetic product: suitable for dry, combined and mature skin. Contains minerals, methionine, lecithin, vitamin E and many other natural antioxidants. Absorbs immediately, hydrates and improves skin condition. Collapses the enlarged pores, wipes the pimples and helps heal the wounds.
Chia oil has a soft and delicate flavor. With this oil, you can flavor various dishes with rice, fish or vegetable salads.
Packing: 250 ml