Even Christopher Columbus and his crew during the voyage of discovery of America in 1492 carried barrels of cider vinegar to prevent scurvy.
Apple vinegar is used for treatment since ancient times. It combines the properties of apple vinegar and - antiseptic, anti-toxic, easily digested, anti-inflammatory, regulating the pH in the body. As the apple it contains phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium, fluorine, borax, sulfur, silicon, iron, manganese, copper, selenium and zinc. It is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C and E. Thanks to the fermentation process by which is obtained the apple vinegar contains valuable amino acids, enzymes and various acid / acetic acid, propionic acid and lactic /.
- Restores balance acids in the body.
- Prevents the toxins accumulate in the body.
- Mineralizes body.
- Stimulates immunity.
- Destroys disease-causing microbes and fungi.
- Natural disinfectant for wounds and cuts.
- Balance gastric acidity - fills up the scarcity of gastric juice, while at the same time prevents the formation of gastric ulcer.
- Favors the absorption of calcium.
- Reduces cholesterol levels without causing any side effects.
- Neutralize intestinal fermentation.
- Reduces heartburn and stomach cramps.
- Improves digestion and saves from a hangover. Adding 1 tablespoon vinegar in the water for cooking the dish makes it easier to digest.
- Prevents food poisoning.
- Relieves constipation caused by deficiency of digestive enzymes.
- Liquefies the blood and improves circulation.
- Prevents muscle spasms. If they appear at night, it is useful to evening took a glass of water with 1 tablespoon Apple vinegar.
- Gargle with vinegar dissolved in a little water, helps with hiccups.
- Stops bleeding gums.
- Relieves pain in rheumatism and arthrosis, and dissolve deposits in joints.
- Prevents osteoporosis by pH balance in the body more easily absorb calcium.
- Soothes eczema and skin infections - those places are imposed with vinegar compresses.
- Regulates appetite and helps weight loss.
- Wet compresses of vinegar on the forehead help with headaches.
- Relieves pain in the throat angina - 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water with 1 tsp thyme.
- Helps against nausea and vomiting.
- Add the water of the bath, vinegar soothes muscle pains.
Packing: 1 liter in plastic bottle