The healing properties of sea buckthorn have been known since antiquity. The unique properties of sea buckthorn are used in folk and traditional medicine for treatment and prevention of many diseases.
|Buy 10 psc.||Save: 29,91 €|
|Buy 6 psc.||Save: 11,96 €|
|Buy 3 psc.||Save: 2,99 €|
- 100% natural product
- Unprocessed oil obtained by cold pressing of sea buckthorn fruit / Oil extracted from sea buckthorn /.
- Awarded in 2010 for quality production "100 best products of Ukraine"
- Contains no preservatives, coloring agents and flavorings
Sea buckthorn oil is produced using a special technology that preserves all the useful ingredients of the fruits of sea buckthorn harvested in the Carpathians.
The healing properties of a sea buckthorn have been known since antiquity. The unique properties of sea buckthorn are used in folk and traditional medicine for the treatment and prophylaxis of a number of diseases.
Sea buckthorn oil contains many useful substances:
- Fat - Omega-3 (4-6%), Omega-6 (15-16%), Omega-9 (10-13%);
- Unsaturated fatty acids - palmitate (29-40%), stearic acid (1.5%), myristic (1.5%);
- Amino Acids - The coating contains 18 amino acids including valine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, throne, phenylalanine;
- Non-essential amino acids - alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glycine, glutamic acid, lycopetine, bera-carotene;
- flavonoids including routine and camphferol;
- Triterpenic acids;
- Organic acids - tartaric, salicylic, oxalic, malic, succinic;
- Tannins - serotonin, pectin, coumarin, alkaloids;
- Vitamins - B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E, K, P;
- Micro and macro element - 27 minerals including aluminum, iron, calcium, manganese, manganese, nickel, phosphorus, zinc, etc.
Sea buckthorn oil is beneficial in:
- Inflammation of the lining of the digestive tract. The oil can also be used in complex therapy of gastric and duodenal ulcers;
- gynecological diseases: cervical erosion, colitis, vaginitis;
- burns, radiation injuries and skin injuries. Butter oil is extremely beneficial after suffering chemotherapy and radiation.
- chronic upper respiratory diseases - pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis;
- corneal ulceration of the eye;
- inflammatory diseases and paradontosis of the gums;
- psoriasis and neurodermatitis;
- against wrinkles, freckles, pigment spots, acne, dermatitis, skin fissures;
- to improve vision;
- to prevent the formation of blood clots.
Unprocessed oil obtained by cold pressing of sea buckthorn fruit /Oil extracted from sea buckthorn/.
Nutritional value per 100 ml:
Energy value: 3404 kJ / 828 kcal
Fat: 92 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 10.2 g
monounsaturated fatty acids: 20.6 g
polyunsaturated fatty acids: 61.2 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
Salt: 0 g
Sugars: 0 g
Take 1-2 tsp. twice a day after a meal. For easier administration, it can be diluted with a glass of water.
External (cosmetic) use:
You can apply to the skin in the morning in the afternoon and in the evening. It can be combined with base oils.
Sea buckthorn oil has the required flavor and flavor. Recommended for adding in salads in combination with other vegetable oils. It can be used for the preparation of any dishes, giving them a unique flavor and aroma.
Packing: 350 ml in glass bottle