The rosehip is used as a means of strengthening the body's defense and enhancing working capacity, especially in late autumn, winter and early spring.
- 100% natural product
- Unprocessed oil obtained by cold pressing of rosehip fruit / Oil extracted from rosehip /
- Contains no preservatives, coloring agents and flavorings
No hexane has been used in the production of Agroselprom rosehip oil, no chemical additives and dyes have been added. The product is engineered using a specific technology that keeps the rosehip molecules alive and natural. Agroselprom rosehip oil has stored all useful items and vitamins, which distinguishes the product with outstanding healing properties.
The beneficial properties of rosehip oil are truly varied. Rosehip oil is rich in unsaturated and saturated fatty acids: linoleic acid (57.8%), linoleic acid (14.3%), palmitic acid (5.3%), myristic acid (1.15%), stearin , 31%), tocopherols (Vitamin E, not less than 40 mg%), carotenoids (Politramine A, not less than 55 mg%, Vitamin C, phospholipids, flavonoids (quercetin and kemferol), galacto-lipids, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus.
Rosehip oil has the property and ability to normalize the skin's metabolic processes, as well as prevent cell degradation. Exactly this property protects the skin from premature aging.
Rosehip oil is extremely effective for restoring natural hair and flea. If the hair is dyed and damaged due to chemical substances, rosehip oil will help significantly improve the overall condition.
Rosehip oil can greatly help to strengthen overall health through its toning and regenerating action. Ship oil is used in avitarmines, various infectious diseases, haemorrhages, frostbite, burns, haemophilia. Rosehip oil removes irritation, normalizes fat and sweat glands. Rosehip oil and a powerful antidepressant that eliminates indecision and increases self-esteem.
Rosehip oil acts favorably:
- to improve mental and physical activity;
- to prevent premature aging of the body;
- helps with ulcers and erosions of the digestive tract;
- has a beneficial effect on liver, gallbladder, stomach and duodenal ulcer;
- in the treatment of non-specific ulcerative colitis (in enemas);
- coronary heart disease, hypertension, cerebral thrombosis;
- in the treatment of musculoskeletal system diseases;
- increases the immune status of the body and has a common health improvement effect;
- improves potency;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- improves the functional state of the visual organs;
- normalizes intracellular exchange;
- can be used by diabetics;
- facilitates smoothing of fine wrinkles;
- helps to remove pigment spots caused by pregnancy and makes sections really inconspicuous;
- has a beneficial effect on dry skin;
- helps restore damaged parts of the skin and prevents their healing (scars);
- has beneficial effects on stomatitis, gingivitis, inflammation of the gums;
- an effective excipient for dry eczema.
Unprocessed oil obtained by cold pressing of rosehip fruit / Oil extracted from rosehip /.
Nutritional value per 100 ml:
Energy value: 3404 kJ / 828 kcal
Fat: 92 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 10.3 g
monounsaturated fatty acids: 21.5 g
polyunsaturated fatty acids: 60.2 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
Salt: 0 g
Sugars: 0 g
Take 1-2 tsp. two or three times a day after a meal. For easy intake, you can dilute with a glass of water.
Rosehip oil is easily digested by the body and has a pleasant and specific taste. Can be used as a supplement to various cold meals, salads, sauces, purees and trimmings. Rosehip oil gives the dishes a unique flavor and aroma.
External (cosmetic) use:
For direct application to the skin. A few drops of oil are rubbed onto the skin until it is fully absorbed.
Packing: 350 ml in glass bottle