Tahini is a paste made from ground sesame seeds. Sesame Tahini is universal - can be consumed directly or used in cooking sweet and savory dishes.
- 100% natural product
- Prepared by whole grain sesame seeds
- Delicious and healthy product for young and adults
Sesame has been popular and valuable since antiquity. It is mainly used in culinary and medicine. Sesame has a beneficial effect on pregnant and young children because of its nutrients and especially folic acid.
Sesame Tahini is a major product in the production of halva prepared throughout the Middle East and the Mediterranean. Tahini is used in hummus, kebabs sauce, most commonly mixed with lemon and garlic in a sauce of bread, the popular Arabian starters mezze.
In Bulgaria the tahini is mainly associated with the sesame halva.
- Elixir for gastrointestinal tract;
- Excellent remedy for ulcer and gastritis;
- Strengthens the musculoskeletal system;
- Especially useful for people with osteoporosis;
- Has a beneficial effect on prevention and treatment of constipation;
- Delay aging and prolong life!
whole grain sesame seeds.
May contain trace of peanut or walnut!
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy value: 2796 kJ / 676 kcal
Fat: 55 g
of which saturated fatty acids: 7 g
Carbohydrates: 7.6 g
of which sugars: 2 g
Fibers: 16 g
Protein: 26 g
Salt: <0.1 g
For direct consumption:
- on toast;
- mixed with honey in a ratio of 1: 1 or 1: 2;
- like salad dressing.
* For prolonged storage, grease is produced on the surface of the jar. This is a guarantee for the pure composition of the product.
Packing: 200 g in glass jar