In folk medicine flaxseed is used in coughing as an expectorant and anti-coughing agent. Zdravnitza gathered the most popular recipes from folk medicine with flaxseed.
|Buy 10 psc.||Save: 1,99 €|
|Buy 5 psc.||Save: 0,50 €|
- 100% natural product
- Crushed, raw, unprocessed flax seeds
- Natural source of Omega-3 and Omega-6
- Suitable for the whole family
Linen (Linum usitatissimum) was known to the ancient Egyptians (6000 - 10,000 BC), who cultivated it for nutritional purposes. Its flowers drop quickly and are radially symmetrical. Its bloom in blue, yellow, red, pink and white. The fruit is in the form of a small box containing a total of 10 black or brown seeds.
Flaxseed is one of the strongest natural anti-parasite products. Flaxseed is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and lignans. Each of these elements contributes to the health benefits of consuming flaxseed.
Flaxseed contains about 20% protein, 30% carbohydrates and over 40% fat. It is rich in B vitamins and minerals.
Most of the flaxseed carbohydrate constituents are dietary fibers (including lignans) that are responsible for its laxative effect.
Linseed is distinguished by its rich content of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which make it a sought-after supplement for athletes and people aiming for healthy eating.
Flaxseed is recommended as a food supplement, added to food, helps regulate body fat, lowers cholesterol levels to healthy levels.
Linseed aid the work of the stomach and intestines and the purification of ballast substances.
In addition to irritable bowel, it is also taken in constipation, inflammation of the lining of the stomach, as well as inflammation of the skin.
Consumption of raw flaxseed is beneficial for:
- Diabetes - regulates blood sugar levels (through lignans);
- Liver disease - has a positive effect on liver function;
- Low immunity - helps to form prostaglandins (hormone-like ingredients) that increase cell permeability and thus boost the immune system;
- Muscle aches - shortens the muscle recovery time after exercise and finds use among athletes;
- Improves vision - has a positive effect on vision. Reduces dry eye in people with Sogren's syndrome;
Flax seeds - raw, unprocessed.
Does not contains additives or chemicals!
Nutritional value per 100 g
Energy: 553 kcal
Fat: 42 g
of which saturated: 3.7 g
Carbohydrates: 29 g
of which sugars: 1.6 g
Protein: 18 g
Calcium: 255 mg
Magnesium: 392 mg
Iron: 5.7 mg
For direct consumption and culinary use.
The crushed flaxseed of "Zdravnitza" can be consumed raw as an additive to shakes and smoothies.
Packing: 200 g